Monday, February 4, 2008

Time

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. Whoa, that's actually apropo given that tomorrow is the big primary for many states. And we need ALL the help we can get - our country and our freedoms are in trouble and it's only gonna get worse! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

The original purpose for this blog was to remind myself that the clock is ticking, and I have a pretty long To-Do list. Now is the time to get serious about that dreaded hunt again. Now is the time to start smiling more. Now is the time to lose that weight so I can wear a CUTE swimsuit in Maui. Now is the time for me to make that last-minute call to someone who is yet undecided about how he will vote tomorrow...YIKES!

Now is also the time for me to start blogging again. Yeah, I blog on myspace, but it seems like my best topics are wasted there. It's time for a REAL blog again. Hopefully, I won't let my readers down!

Uh, it's also time to check my dinner in the oven...brb!

Okay, back. Can I say anything else about time? Time...well, time won't give me time. Morris Day has some though.


No comments: